Our doctors are professional, experienced, and dedicated to the health of you and your family. We provide affordable (100% bulk bill medicare services for Medicare card holders except weekend consultation), high quality healthcare and advice for everyone at all stages of life, and we always strive to be up-to-date with the latest medical advances. Medicare card holders, private patients, WorkCover patients and students are all welcome.
We offer the following services:
- General practice for whole family
- Medical acupuncture
- Children immunisation and check-up
- Women’s health: breast, PAP smear, contraception, STI and menopause advice
- Men’s health: prostatic disease, erectile dysfunction STI check up
- STI check up
- Risk assessment: Diabetes, 45-49-year-old health check, >75-year-old health check
- Quit smoking advice
- Asthma review and management
- Diabetes management
- GP management and care plan
- Mental Health care assessment
- Travel medical advice and vaccination
- Skin check
- Minor operation
- Workers compensation/CTP
- Pre-employment and insurance check up
- RTA medical assessment
- Onsite Laverty Pathology including blood test
- Allied Health services
- If you want to change or cancel your appointment, please inform us as soon as you can. Otherwise, cancellation fees within 3 hours — $25.
- No Show cancellation fee will be charged in next appointment — $30.
- Covid-19 vaccination (Pfizer and AstraZeneca) is bulk billed.